Love these, you probably feel more comfortable shooting your own grandchildren and that shows in the variety, the shooting positions and proximity to the players. There is again a strong documentary style that appeals to me. Since you asked about lighting I think you've managed the available light very well and this is particularly evident in the bedroom shots. That lovely wide window filling the room with a wash of soft light. I also like the way the dog gets introduced to the viewer, at first you don't see him/her and then suddenly he is the third innocent-faced child.
Love these, you probably feel more comfortable shooting your own grandchildren and that shows in the variety, the shooting positions and proximity to the players. There is again a strong documentary style that appeals to me. Since you asked about lighting I think you've managed the available light very well and this is particularly evident in the bedroom shots. That lovely wide window filling the room with a wash of soft light. I also like the way the dog gets introduced to the viewer, at first you don't see him/her and then suddenly he is the third innocent-faced child.
ReplyDelete